Pages

Saturday, March 01, 2008

SHMILY

"And when it is done,
appreciate, smile, and understand
it is the person's way of 'SHMILY'-
See How Much I Love You.

When I grow old,
I want to share this house with my husband,
and bake little cakes/ cookies for him,
and put a post-it on the items saying,
'SHMILY'.

And God probably pasted
a million over post-it of
'SHMILY'
everywhere everyday for me."

From "Small Things That Count" by Xiu

For a breath of fresh air, open a window and check out 'January Winds'.

1 comment:

xiu said...

haha. my christian name is megan.

my chinese name 'yi xiu' is pronounced as (to my best ability to translate), 'ee siew'. HAHA. The first word 'yi' means happy, the second word 'xiu' means pretty.

yup. we chinese have chinese names with a meaning behind, so that hopefully we can live up to what our names mean.

(:

and shmily is a special codeword between my boyfriend and myself.

I told him that if I am blind, and if I need to know if the person in front of me is really him, he just needs to say 'shmily', and I know it is him.

Sunset over the Sea of Galilee; the day is almost done and the way back home in sight.