Pages

Sunday, July 06, 2008

Hands Revisited

After I completed my project on hands (see "hands project" on the labels column to the right), I started paying more attention to hands. They are everywhere!

I guess I'm not the only one. Olivia at "Inspired by Grace" and her husband Bryan visited Israel around Pesach. She is a professional photographer and captured on film things I see every day, but through her eyes it's like being a tourist in my own country. You can join their journey to Israel by clicking on "April 2008" in her blog's archives and then on the "Israel" label at the bottom of the first entry. (Or just click on the link here.)

Olivia has an eye for hands and with her permission I'm posting them here.






































































Olivia also has an eye for feet.

Thanks to Olivia and Bryan for lending a hand (hands) and for taking the time to visit Israel.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

brilliant brilliant post =)

Unknown said...

brilliant photography. stunning. blew me away totally!!!

Olivia said...

Thank you for honoring my photo's. It means a lot to me. The blog looks great.

Sunset over the Sea of Galilee; the day is almost done and the way back home in sight.