Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hands


When I started this series about hands, it was more out of impulse than intent. I just noticed how interesting hands are sometimes. But what could they tell me, and what could I tell about them, or rather, about their owners?

Surprisingly, quite a bit. Sometimes I the hands were a venue to express what I wanted to say anyway; and then there times when I looked at the hands and they made me think about a side of the human being attached to them that hadn't occured to me before. And then there were hands that didn't give me much to say, but a lot to ask.

Thanks to all of you that "gave me a hand" with this project.

................Mel................................>>.................Brianna..........>>>>>........................................Leroy



Barry and Brenda..................................................Odelia..........................................................Brittany



..............Maayan..............................................................Xiu................................................................Pat



.....the English Staff...............................................Yael..........................................................Netanel

And special thanks to Stephanie that didn't lend a hand, but came up with that hogwash about me being a warrior instead.

(Links to the entries can be made by clicking on the Names.)

No comments:

Sunset over the Sea of Galilee; the day is almost done and the way back home in sight.